KORA Organics has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join their global team.
Based at KORA Organics Head Office in Warriewood, this well rounded 360-degree Marketing & Communications Coordinator role will involve assisting the Marketing Manager and Global Communications Director across all aspects of Digital, Social Media, PR and all other aspects required to deliver the overall marketing strategy and support new market launches.
You will also be responsible for;
The successful candidate will have the following experience;
- Implementing the marketing program in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Coordinating the integrated PR activities and campaigns for KORA Organics including organising interviews, events and media requests
- Oversee all global PR activities while working in conjunction with and building rapport with external agencies
- Social media coordination and responses for KORA Organics channels
- Assist with any marketing & communication reporting results with internal / external stakeholders
- Develop and grow a media target list that includes press and influencers
- Monitor media coverage
- Support the Marketing & PR team with digital coordination and collating of assets, for digital, social media and partner initiatives
- Completing assorted administration and day-to-day duties to support the Marketing & PR team that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Provide support on individual market requests
- Managing the blog and eDM calendar and implementing
- Assist in maintaining and updating the KORA Organics website and blog
- Assist in content creation and copywriting.
- Minimum of 18 months experience and knowledge in Marketing – encompassing Digital, Print and Social Media
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment in previous roles
- Have managed content and marketing programs from design through to implementation and reporting across multiple channels
- Amazing time management skills, phenomenal attention to detail and strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve project outcomes
- Social Media knowledge of platform management, communication methods & style. Ability to run platforms, report on analytics etc.
- Experience coordinating marketing and communication activities
- Able to work under pressure, meeting key project and reporting deadlines
- Ensuring the brands aesthetic is brought to life & embodied among all facets of communication
- Highly flexible given global time zones for markets and teams
- A passion for the beauty & wellness industry.
We wish to fill the position as soon as possible so don’t hesitate to send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 17th August 2018.