Dry Body Brush
This product is currently sold out.
1 x Dry Body Brush
ALL SKIN TYPES
Miranda LOVES... and is a longtime believer in dry body brushing due to how it makes her skin feel and glow. Each morning she wakes up at 6:00 AM and begins her morning ritual with meditation followed by dry body brushing to boost circulation and remove dead skin cells.
Incorporating the Aromatherapy Associates' Dry Body Brush into your body care ritual it encourages the renewal of fresh, healthy skin cells, and readies your skin for body products. It also:
• Polishes & invigorates your skin to enhance the Noni Glow
• Exfoliates dead skin cells leaving your skin soft & supple, and helps your skin's renewal process
• Improves circulation and skin tone
• Promotes lymphatic drainage to help eliminate toxins
• Enhances the application of lotion and oils
“Each morning I look forward to dry body brushing to help me wake up and start my day feeling refreshed & invigorated." – Miranda
- Use daily, or 1-3 times a week depending on your skin type, on dry skin in the morning before bathing or showering.
- Begin at your feet, moving up your body towards your heart.
- Circulate the brush in a clockwise motion on your stomach and joints, and use long sweeping strokes on the legs and arms, always in the the direction towards your heart (avoid your face, chest & heart).
- Use light pressure in areas where your skin is thinner and harder pressure on thicker skin, such as the soles of your feet.
- After your bath or shower, pat your skin dry and then moisturize with your preferred KORA Organics Body Products: Enriched Body Lotion, Noni Glow Body Oil, Sun-Kissed Glow Body Oil, Noni Glow Body Balm and/or Gradual Self-Tanning Lotion.
When first adding dry body brushing to your skincare ritual, it is best to begin with light pressure, and increase the pressure as desired.
Please note: avoid sensitive areas, sunburns, rashes, eczema or psoriasis or/and anywhere the skin is broken. This brush is tended for the body only, not the facial area.
BRUSH CARE: Tap the brush after use to remove debris. Wash through the bristles once a week with warm soapy water, rinse well and air dry naturally with the bristles facing downwards. Do not immerse the brush in water.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE +
- Dry body brushing has been a skincare ritual for centuries in many cultures, and is widely well-known with its roots in Ayurvedic medicine referred to as garshana to detox and stimulate the lymphatic system.
- This is for someone looking for a natural and non-invasive tool to enhance their body care ritual.
- It’s a wonderful and invigorating way to amplify our Noni Glow Body Oil or Enriched Body Lotion, as it massages the formulations deeply into your skin for increased absorption of nutrients.
- Made from natural agave cactus bristles
- Wooden handle made of FSC Certified Beechwood